20 December, 2013
Here is excellent material from Francis Chan and David Platt to help disciplers guide new or younger believers into the essentials of the faith, how to live as disciple makers and as the church, how to study the Bible, and understanding the Old and New Testaments.
Each of the 24 chapters in this eBook (see below) has an accompanying workbook section and lesson video/audio.
It’s all FREE! Take advantage of this material and start discipling someone younger in the faith.
Designed for use in discipleship relationships and other focused settings, Multiply will equip you to carry out Jesus’s ministry. Each of the twenty-four sessions in the book corresponds with an online video at www.multiplymovement.com, where New York Times bestselling author David Platt joins Francis in guiding you through each part of Multiply.
One plus one plus one. Every copy of Multiply is designed to do what Jesus did: make disciples who make disciples who make disciples…. Until the world knows the truth of Jesus Christ.
Here is the outline of the 24 Video Lessons:
- Part I: Living as a Disciple Maker
- What is a Disciple?
- The Command to Make Disciples
- The Heart of a Disciple Maker
- Part II: Living as the Church
- Life in the Church
- The Local Church
- The Global Church
- Part III – How to Study the Bible
- Why Study the Bible?
- Studying the Bible Prayerfully and Obediently
- Studying Logically
- Part IV: Understanding the Old Testament
- The Fall
- God’s Covenant with Abraham
- Exodus and Redemption
- God’s Covenant with Moses
- Sacrifice and Atonement
- Exile and the Promise of Restoration
- God’s Presence on Earth
- The Kingdom of God
- Part V: Understanding the New Testament
- Jesus the Messiah
- The Great Commission
- The Spirit of God
- The Early Church
- Good News for All Nations
- The End of the Story